Send a sworn statement that the person is deceased.
- Include the name of the voter, registration address, and date of birth.
- Sign your name, and record your relationship to the voter beside your name (i.e. husband, wife, son, daughter, etc.)
- Return the notice to the Elections Department.
Send a certified copy of the Certificate of Death.
Include in your correspondence:
- name of deceased voter,
- voter’s residential address on the registration,
- voter’s date of birth, and
- your name and residential address